Brake Repair Castro Valley
Welcome to Adams Autoworx, Castro Valley’s professional auto repair shop. We are your one-stop auto service and repair center in Castro Valley. Brake service and brake repair will be a recurring necessity if you live in Castro Valley – Bay Area traffic combined with Castro Valley hills can take heavy toll on your car’s brakes. Adams Autoworx is your Castro Valley brake repair specialist.
Our ASE certified technicians can handle any aspect of brake service or repair - disc brake repair or drum brake repair; from the brake pedal to hydraulic brake fluid, brake calipers (which house brake pads) brake master cylinder to power brake booster, to electronic anti-lock brake sensors - we can provide high quality brake service and repairs. In most cases, your car will be repaired and returned to you the same day.
When your vehicle exhibits any of these symptoms, brake service is necessary:
- brake dashboard light is red
- grinding or constant squealing during braking
- squealing noise from wheels while driving
- pulling to the right or left when stopping
- vibration in the steering wheel or seat when stopping (especially on hills)
- brake pedal is spongy or slow to respond
- brake dashboard light glows amber, signaling problems with the anti-lock brake system (ABS)
When you bring your vehicle to Adams Autoworx, we will inspect your car's brake system and diagnose brake problems you experienced. We will then present you with an electronic copy of our findings. We will follow up with a phone call to explain what needs to be done, to answer any questions you may have and to help you to prioritize repairs. Your vehicle may need new brake pads, or pad and rotor replacement, brake hose replacement, or brake fluid flush (these are some of the common service items), but no matter what it needs, you can always expect:
- Clear explanation of needed repairs
- ASE certified technicians
- 36 months / 36,000 miles warranty
- Original Equipment parts
If your vehicle’s brakes make unusual noises, or your vehicle indicates in other ways that its brakes need some "TLC", bring it to Adams Autoworx, and we will have your car repaired and back on the road usually the same day. Schedule an appointment online, or give us a call.