Brake Pads Replacement in Castro Valley
Adams Autoworx offers comprehensive brake services and repairs in Castro Valley, including brake pad replacement. Brake pads are the most frequent brake service we perform at Adams Autoworx. When we drive, we use brakes hundreds of times, even on relatively short trips. Friction wears down brake pads until they are too thin to function properly – at this point, brake pads replacement is indicated.
In most cases, manufacturers recommend that brake pads be replaced when their thickness is down to 1mm-4mm. Our technicians will measure brake pad thickness when performing brake check, so that we know without a doubt if the brake pads need to be replaced. You will receive an electronic copy of our digital vehicle inspection, including the results of brake pad measurements.
Signals that brake pads may be ready for replacement:
- Grinding noise while braking
- Car pulls to one side when braking
- Brake warning light illuminated on the dashboard
- Squealing or squeaking sounds when braking
While these symptoms do not always mean that brake pads are due for replacement, it is important to get your car to a mechanic nearby to have the brakes inspected. If you bring your vehicle to Adams Autoworx for brake inspection, you can expect to be greeted by our friendly staff, and should also anticipate:
- 3 years / 36,000 miles nationwide warranty
- Complimentary local Lyft/Uber for your convenience
- ASE certified mechanics working on your Porsche
- In most cases, same day service completion
- Original Equipment or better quality parts
- Complimentary digital vehicle inspection
Brakes are crucial to your safety, so if your vehicle exhibits any symptoms that suggest that brake pad replacement is indicated, bring your vehicle to Adams Autoworx in Castro Valley, and our nationally ASE certified technicians will perform a professional brake inspection and professional brake service as needed.