Auto Blower Motor Relay Replacement in Castro Valley
At Adams Autoworx in Castro Valley we offer comprehensive auto air conditioning and heating services and repairs, including auto blower motor relay repair/replacement. When your vehicle’s heater or air conditioning does not seem to work, blower motor relay may be at fault.
The blower motor relay controls flow of electrical current that powers the blower motor. The relay switches on-and-off as the blower motor needs blow the air, or stop pushing the air. The relay works with heating, with air conditioning, and with windshield defrost function. As a result it is subject to a lot of wear as it goes on-and-off, and eventually it may wear out. When it does, strange blower behaviors may occur. Typical symptoms may include:
- Blower only works occasionally
- Blower does not run on higher settings
- Blower changes speeds “on its own”
- Blower function on A/C is not working
Our nationally ASE certified technicians will use cutting-edge digital tools to diagnose any blower motor problems, and we will let you know what it will take to get the problem fixed.
When you bring your vehicle to Adams Autoworx for blower motor problems, or for any other issues, you can anticipate:
- Military and first responder discounts
- Free local Uber/Lyft service
- Nationally ASE certified mechanics working on your vehicle
- Free Digital Vehicle Inspection with pictures, and an electronic copy for your records
- 3 year / 36,000 mile nationwide warranty
So if your car is exhibiting any heating or air conditioning issues, we schedule an appointment with Adams Autoworx in Castro Valley. We offer professional diagnostics and repairs.
It’s easy to make an appointment on our website, or call the shop directly.