Castro Valley Subaru Crosstrek Service and Repair
Adams Autoworx provides advanced Subaru Crosstrek diagnostics, routine services, as well as minor and major Subaru Crosstrek repairs.
When you bring your Crosstrek to Adams Autoworx, our nationally ASE certified technicians will not only diagnose any problems your vehicle may experience, but will also perform a complimentary inspection to catch any developing trouble.
We will also check your tires, and adjust tire pressure as needed. This may seem like a minor thing, but properly adjusted tire pressure will not only extend tire life but also improve your fuel economy – that’s two more ways that we “Maximize Your Transportation Dollar”.
Bring your vehicle to our Castro Valley auto repair shop, and our friendly staff will do its utmost to make the experience as convenient as possible. You can also expect:
- Use of Original Equipment Parts
- 36 months / 36,000 miles nationwide warranty is standard with us
- Adams Autoworx nationally ASE certified technicians are experts at handling your Subaru
- Written cost estimate for your Subaru service or repairs
- Free local Uber
- Adams uses factory computer programs to access your Subaru diagnostic computer
- We can handle Extended Warranty services for you: we initiate claims, deal with adjustors, handle the paperwork, and arrange payments – we do it all so you don’t have to
- We strive to partner with you to "Maximize Your Transportation Dollar"
Servicing your Subaru Crosstrek with us will keep your original warranty in force.
Adams Autoworx is a full-service Castro Valley auto repair facility – your dealer alternative - we provide a wide range of services, including: check engine light diagnostics and repairs, 12V battery replacement, spark plug replacement, brake repair, advanced diagnostics, coolant leak repair, A/C recharge, brake pad/rotor replacement, cv joints, air conditioning repair, shocks and struts, fuel pump repair, electrical system repair, suspension problems, exhaust system issues, water pump replacement, timing belt/chain replacement, clutch repair, evap leak, emissions problems, radiator repair and replacement, serpentine belt replacement, oil leak repair, transmission repair.
So call us to make an appointment, or schedule an appointment online if you find it more convenient.