Castro Valley Subaru Impreza Service and Repair
If you are a Subaru Impreza enthusiast, look no further than Adams Autoworx for your premier Castro Valley Subaru Impreza service and repair shop. We are your Castro Valley dealer alternative – we offer full Subaru service – from oil service to manufacturer recommended services, to advanced diagnostics, to Subaru Impreza repairs – minor and major.
Visiting Adams Autoworx you can expect prompt and courteous service. Whether you need factory scheduled maintenance service, oil service, new brake pads, or a major repair, Adams Autoworx can get the job done right the first time.
Servicing your Subaru Impreza with us will keep your original warranty in force.
At Adams Autoworx, our nationally ASE certified mechanics can perform all preventive maintenance, routine oil service, diagnostics and repairs – we are your one-stop Subaru WRX service and repair shop.
When you bring your Subaru Impreza to our Castro Valley Subaru repair shop, you will not only be greeted by our friendly staff, but you will also find:
- Adams Autoworx ASE certified technicians are experts at handling your Subaru
- We use Original Equipment Parts
- 36 months/Unlimited-Mileage nationwide warranty is standard with us
- We will always provide you a written cost estimate for your Subaru service or repairs
- We can handle Extended Warranty services for you: we deal with adjustors, initiate claims, handle the paperwork, and arrange payments – we do it all so you don’t have to deal with the paperwork
- Adams uses Subaru factory computer programs to access your Subaru diagnostic computer
- Free local Uber
- We strive to partner with you to "Maximize Your Transportation Dollar"
When you bring your Subaru Impreza to us for service, we also get a chance to inspect your tires, tire pressure, belts and hoses. We adjust tire pressure as needed – correct tire pressure improves fuel economy, and slows down tire wear. We also take this opportunity to perform a complimentary inspection which gives us a chance to spot potential problems before they develop into full-fledged repairs.
If your Subaru Impreza does need repairs, we can perform those repairs at our Castro Valley auto repair shop – here is an abbreviated list of the repairs we can perform: brake repairs, spark plug replacement, brake pad replacement, transmission issues, electrical system diagnostics and repairs, fuel pump replacement, check engine light diagnostics, air conditioning recharge, timing belt replacement (timing chain replacement for Subaru WRX fourth generation), emission problems, A/C system diagnostics and repair, evap leaks, water pump replacement, shocks and struts, spark plug replacement, sensor replacement – to name just a few.
So bring your Impreza to Adams Autoworx – whether for minor service or major repairs. Scheduling an appointment is fast and easy. You can do so online, or simply give us a call.