Castro Valley’s 7,500 Mile Service
7,500 mile service used to be the first time that an independent auto repair shop got a good look at your car. These days that distance may vary, as some cars get their first check-up at the 5,000 mile service, but in general, here is what they all have in common:
- tire rotation (especially for hybrids like Toyota Prius that use regenerative breaking, as it tends to wear out tires more quickly)
- oil and filter change (we recommend synthetic oil for most cars)
- replacement of the engine air filter
- manufacturer recommended safety inspection
- replacement of the cabin air filter
- visual inspection of the brakes, hoses, belts
- visual inspection for any fluid leaks
Servicing vehicles in Castro Valley, the 7,500 mile service is an opportunity to find out how driving on the hills in our area affects your car’s tires, and if this is something you need to watch long term.
It is also a great time to get to know your independent auto repair shop. At Adams Autoworx, we strive to maximize your transportation dollars.
We provide superior quality auto services and repairs – much higher level of service than you could expect from a dealer, yet our prices remain consistently below what the dealers charge.
If it’s time for the 7,500 mile service, make an appointment online, or call us at the shop. We look forward to keeping your car on the road for hundreds of thousands of miles.